HOME STUDY COURSE - FLASH CS - ONLINE
Get skills in creating Flash CS animations and graphics.
Flash is used to make multimedia files and interactive websites. This course provides a comprehensive introduction to Flash. It assumes the student has no knowledge of Flash at all but they must have access to a computer with Flash CS installed. Gain skills in:
- using the flash editor
- using text and images in flash
- creating animations
- incorporating audio into movies
- using synchronised & unsychronised audio
- using video in flash movies
- using components
- publishing and more
NOTE: Flash is becoming less popular; and is used less than in the past. We have been using and teaching flash for over 20 years though; and for anyone who is still needing to learn this technology, this course can still work.
There are 12 lessons in this course:
Introduction to Flash
Introduction, Vector graphics, Bitmap graphics, Streaming, How flash works, Upgraded features
Using the Flash editor
Creating a new document, Setting preferences, Editing, Clipboard, Action script editing, Zooming, Scenes, Objects, Moving the stage, Grids,Guides, Rulers, Timeline, Keyframes, Layers, Frame labels, etc.
Drawing & Colour
Toolbar, Basics of drawing in flash, Pencil tool, Drawing lines and shapes, Brush tool, Masks, etc
Working with objects & symbols
Objects, Arrow tool, Lasso tool, Symbols, Assets, Library, etc
Working with text
Static text, Embedded and Device Fonts, etc
Working with graphics
Turning bitmaps into vector graphics, Using bitmaps as fills, Modifying bitmap fills, The magic wand.
Frame by frame animation, Tweened animation, Setting up a movie, Animating, Layers, Adding a background, Creating timeline effects.
Creating interaction, Planning scripts for a movie, Object oriented programming, The movie clip object.
Using audio in your movies
Unsynchronised sound, Synchronised sound, Importing sounds, Adding sounds to frames, Adding sounds to buttoons, Using event sounds, Start sounds, Streaming sounds, Stopping sounds, Looping sounds, Editing sounds.
Using video in your movies
Quality, Keyframe interval, Scale, Importing audio, Working with video, Importing video.
The check box, Importing text scroll bar, Creating a form, Adding a check box, Adding a combo box, Push buttons, Configure components, Write action script to gather data, Action script for the entire movie, Action script to each key frame, Testing the movie.
How to prepare your finished movie for distribution via the Internet, CD and other formats. You will also learn techniques for optimising your movies so they perform efficiently and on multiple system configurations.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Flexible Study with ACS Distance Education
ACS Distance Education is unique. We allow you to choose how you study, where you study, what you study, how much you study, and when you study.
- Work fast or slow –you choose the intensity of study
- Start, pause or restart according to changing demands of work, family or lifestyle.
- Study this course by itself; or combine with others for a qualification
- Mix and match modules so you only study what you want or need to learn -We allow you to construct your own “tailor made” certificates or diplomas
- Options in assignments allow you to focus on things with greater interest to you.
- Study electronically (online or using a CD); or using printed notes.
- Use (or don’t use) supplementary services for extra learning want –unlimited access to tutors, an online student room, social media, bookstore, etc
- Orientation video and student Manual at the start of your course will provide a clear guide to how you can study and get all sorts of support no matter where you live
|ACS is an Organisational Member of the British Institute for Learning and Development|
|Member of Study Gold Coast, Education Network|
|ACS Global Partner - Affiliated with colleges in seven countries around the world.|
|ACS is recognised by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council|