HOME STUDY - TURF COURSE - ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
Kick start a career in a turf or lawn business, or as a landscape gardener. Learn the basics -turf grass varieties, soil management, cultivation techniques, irrigation and feeding of turfs used for different purposes.
- Gain confidence with turf
- Learn to plant, establish, mow and repair lawns
- Save money, increase profitability - make the right decisions
- Increase your employability or start your own turf business
- Seek work on a golf course, sports ground, bowls club, or in a turf supply company
- Learn to grow turf you can be proud of
11 Lessons with Set Task, 11 assignments. Home study course.
Turf care is an important industry. It is essential that those working with turf understand correct management to avoid costly mistakes. In this course you will also acquire more specialised knowledge of weed, pest, and disease control to complete a well rounded foundation in this popular area of study.
Taking approximately 100 hours to complete it is suitable as a basic course for people working with turf, such as on a golf course or bowling green, or for keen amateurs who wish to make the most of their home lawns.