How can a wedding planner help plan a wedding?
A wedding planner can manage what is often classified as one of the most stressful events that a person can be involved in turning it into a stressful event into a relaxing and enjoyable event, where the happy couple can focus on the celebration of their love.
There are so many factors to consider when planning a wedding, including:
- Whether religion would be included or not
- Order of Events
- Organising and Inviting Guests
- Wedding party clothing- dresses, suits, etc
- Gifts for the guests
- Gifts for the bridal party
- Printing Invites
- Arranging the cake
- Managing third parties- including hair, make up, celebrant and all of the other people you would need to communicate with for the wedding day.
A wedding planner, who has exceptional organisational and event management skills, will be able to manage these considerations and arrange a happy, successful event, irrespective of the size of the wedding.
Some other essential skills that a wedding planner will need includes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Understanding Project management
- Understanding of Budget management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Be empathetic and understanding
If you think that this is something that you would like to do, our wedding planning course is a great place to start. If your dream is to help other peoples' dreams come true, learn how to do it properly.
Take a look at our 100 hour self paced Wedding Planning course.