Become a Programmer
If you already know your discipline and industry, you have a head start on being a successful applying I.T. in that industry. This course is designed to "top up" the skills you already have; giving you expanded skills you can offer employers or clients; and new ways of applying the knowledge you already have in an industry you already know.
Add programming to your existing skills, to broaden business opportunities or attactiveness to employers.
- You don't need to commit to a degree to be an I.T. Professional
- Many IT professionals are in fact not qualified at all
- Success in IT comes by having up to date, useable skills; good networking (contacts with industry) and being commercially sensitive.
What is a Proficiency Award?
- a type of “specialist” certificate;
- a way of topping up an existing degree or diploma with professional training that gives your employablilty a quantum leap forward;
- designed to provide a qualification to reflect “knowledge or skills” in a specialised area
Note that each module in the Proficiency Award In Computer Programming is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
|ACS is an Organisational Member of the British Institute for Learning and Development|
|Member of Study Gold Coast, Education Network|
|ACS Global Partner - Affiliated with colleges in seven countries around the world.|
|ACS is recognised by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council|