Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine (Part A)
FOUNDATION DIPLOMA IN NATURAL HEALTH
Undertaken with ACS Distance Education (1st year).
Part A of the Advanced Diploma is ACS's Foundation Diploma. When you finish part A you will be awarded a Foundation Diploma in Natural Health. The Course Fees displayed on the righthand side are for the ACS Distance Education's Foundation Diploma only.
Note that each module in the Diploma (Advanced) Nutritional Medicine Part A is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Part B is undertaken with Health Schools Australia (Final 2 years). Modules include:
- Disorder Profiles
- Clinical Practice 2-4
- Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
- Pathophysiology & Symptomatology
- Advanced Nutrition
- History & Philosophy Of Natural Medicine
- Ethics & Jurisprudence
- Practice Management
- Occupational Health & Safety 2
- 200 Seminar Hours + 150 Clinical Hours.
- Additional Requirements: Senior First Aid Cert.
Please check with Health Schools Australia for total costs involved.
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships.
- Develop professional expertise.
- Manage a practice.
- Communicate effectively with clients/patients.
- Make referrals to other health care professionals when appropriate.
- Apply advanced first aid (O/S).
- Apply basic first aid.
- Contribute to organisational effectiveness in the health industry.
- Provide leadership in the health industry.
- Develop a natural health assessment framework.
- Apply elementary Patho physiological research to client assessment.
- Manage work within a natural health framework.
- Research human health issues and apply results to client assessment.
- Advise clients on appropriate preventative health strategy.
- Provide advice on nutritional supplementation.
- Analyse clinical tests to assist diagnosis.
- Provide basic counselling.
- Apply human health sciences data to an assessment program.
- Apply natural health assessment framework.
- Plan the natural health and fitness regime with client.
- Assess clinical disorder profiles.
- Apply advanced iridology as diagnostic technique.
- Provide functional nutritional advice.
- Provide specialised nutritional care.
- Apply basic iridology as a diagnostic technique.
- Apply literature research findings to clinical nutritional practice.
ENROL (go to top) or
Use our FREE Counselling Service to Connect with a Tutor
|ACS is a Member of the Complementary Medicine Association|
|An ACS Global Partner College|
|ACS is recognised as an institution by IARC|